Rockstart is a domain-focused accelerator supporting startups across four domains: Energy, Health, AgriFood, and Emerging technologies. They provide startups with access to the capital, market, community, and expertise by connecting them to partners, investors, mentors and the wider Rockstart network.
INDIVIDUALS is a part of their setup offering a perfect add-on to the startups HR-processes making people strive in the organization by confidential and independent sparring where the founders or their employees.
There are several ways to use our service:
- Book a session for yourself and challenge your ambitions, goals and next steps.
Some co-founders also benefit from the sessions by talking about how to deal with employees, interns, new managers, or other relevant stakeholders.
- The sessions are also an offer to specific employees within the company to acknowledge, develop and retain their talent focusing on personal development, leadership skills, etc.
We recommend 1 intro + 3 sessions during a program. We can plan that individually and we are always available in between the sessions for short follow-ups and any urgent matters.
WORKSHOP / PLENARY SESSION:
Examples of topics:
- What it means to be a CEO and feeling the responsibility of leadership.
- Leadership (for the first time) – and relevant tools to handle it.
- Stakeholder Management (how to deal with co-founders, investors, clients/partners and family/friends).
- Setting Clear Goals (Setting goals for yourself and your team).
- Career Challenges (Manage the unmanageable) – Do you have a work-life balance?
- Meeting other CEO’s and Founders (By knowing the participants in the program we invite 2-4 other likeminded CEO’s to share knowledge and relevant issues).